New generation automatic drag polishers
During the tablet production process, due to natural wear, gradually, the quality of the working surfaces of the punch tip face and die bore deteriorate mainly due to the abrasive and/or corrosive effects of the powder blend. Because of this, periodic restoration of the working surfaces is needed.
Stainless steel cover allows for easy cleaning of the polishing chamber
Machine has the control cabinet integrated with the frame. The wiring is placed on the side of the panel.
The lower part of the machine is dedicated for storing of tooling holders and polishing materials.
Coloured 7” touch screen. User friendly menu.
Position and fixture of the container is controlled by mechanic sensor.
Machine is equipped with octagonal process container, which allows the optimal movement of the granulate duringpolishing process. In option available cooling jacket.
Polishing machines allow to polish in an automatic cycle up to 80 EU19” B punches and up to 60 EU1” (D) punches or up to 80 EU B (EU BB) / EU D dies. Holders have been designed to fit a whole set of upper and lowerpunches or dies in the most common production tablet press sizes. The polishing machine is equipped with theadvanced control system.
CONTROL SYSTEM FEATURES:
- colouredtouchscreen operating panel
- clearindicationof the polishing media replacement time
- user-friendlymenuwith easy setting of parameters
- messagesfromthe alarm list about actual state of the device
- theoperatoris provided with only basic necessary information needed for proper operation of the machine
- drywalnutgranulate or plastic dry granulate
- dry polishingpaste
STANDARD RANGE Of ADAMUS P&D POLISHERS:
- 12-36P&DPolisher (for 1 holder)
- 36-48P&DPolisher (for 3 holders)
- 60-80P&DPolisher (for 5 holders)