More than measurement
TI-2 is the newest version of the system for precise and automated dimensioning of punches and also for die bore wear assessment, which is based on the latest technological developments in the field of optical measurements.
The patented algorithm for combining the simultaneous measurement of the synchronous movement in the XY plane enables the determination of the geometric parameters of the most complex pressing parts.
Moreover, the presence of a dedicated video system with a resolution of 5 Mpix, on the one hand allows for the facilitation of optical Quality Assessment of the tools, and opens the path to perform the automatic dimensioning of multi-tip punches and die wear assessment.
Measurements performed without the risk of damaging punches
Thanks to the fully automated measurement process, there is no risk of damaging the head, the bowl or another element of the punch and the die.
Quicker and more precise measurements - just one click away
Ti-2 conducts the measurements in real-time, simultaneously saving the dimensions, automatically, directly in the database. Adoption of this solution means that the tool inspection time is considerably shorter than in the case of traditional measurements.
Minimized number of tablets rejected due to improper weight
Based on the results obtained, the Ti-2 measurement machine allows to automatically steam single and multiple punches. Tool pairing allows achieving an optimized pressure value, translating directly into a reduction in losses caused by tablets rejected due to weight-related non-conformities.
Precise engraver measurements
We have equipped the Ti-2 with a camera and image analysis algorithms making it possible to measure the engraver positioned on the punch bowl. Such an approach considerably mitigates the risk of producing defective items and batches of products. Engraver measurements are performed with the precision of up to 1 μm. Importantly, the user can define their own tolerance limits.
Determination of permissible engraver wear levels
Thanks to the fact that the engraver or other elements of the bowl are measured based on the contactless method, the user is capable of defining the permissible height of engravers used on punching dies, and may then compare the results obtained with such definitions. Such an approach eliminates the risk of using punches that fail to meet the applicable standards in regular production.
Report and image archives
The fact that reports and images showing the technical condition of the punches are archived means that the process of their wear may be investigated on an on-going basis. This enables the user to perform a long-term analysis of the condition of compression tools, and serves as an invaluable source of knowledge should potential defects take place.
Full-scale automation with the use of a robotic arm - optional.
The entry-level model of the measurement machine may be equipped with a robotic arm, additionally optimizing the process of inspecting compression tools, as the tool is automatically fed into the measurement chamber.
TI-2 is the newest version of the system for precise and automated dimensioning of punches and also for die bore wear assessment, which is based on the latest technological developments in the field of optical measurements. The patented algorithm for combining the simultaneous measurement of the synchronous movement in the XY plane enables the determination of the geometric parameters of the most complex pressing parts. Moreover, the presence of a dedicated video system with a resolution of 5 Mpix, on the one hand allows for the facilitation of optical Quality Assessment of the tools, and opens the path to perform the automatic dimensioning of multi-tip punches and die wear assessment.
BASIC PARAMETERS Of THE MEASURING MACHINE:
- fully automatic measurement regardless of the complexity of the tool
- non-contact measurement with a resolution of 0.001mm for punches
- non-contact and tactile measurement of wear with a resolution of 0.001mm for dies
- camera with autofocus and 5 Mpix resolution with illuminator and controllable power and wavelength
- dedicated, built-in controller of the measuring machine with communication interface USB 2.0
BASIC PROPERTIES OF THE SOFTWARE:
- open-architecture application coded in .NET Framework 4.5 technologies
- the ability to run on any PC with Windows 7 and above
- easy and intuitive interface
- automatic loading of the CAD files for the measured tooling
- saving protocols, the possibility of personalization and export to Excel or pdf
- view from the camera with a maximum resolution with the possibility of controlling the position of the punch or die under the camera by using the space mouse
- recording of the image to a file
- pairing of punches function
- multilingual application with the ability to quickly add new languages
- open-architecture allows for the expansion of measuring capabilities of the machine by installing new measurement libraries
- adjusted GUI for the user comfort
The machine is supplied with the basic measurement libraries that enable automatic sizing of single tipped punches (plus internal die bore profile assessment) of the following standards: EURO-B, EURO-D, TSM-(IPT)-B, TSM-(IPT)-B2, TSM-(IPT)-D, FETTE EU1 441, PHARMA, 20/28, ST-328-2, 25/32, 25/32 SLOTTED, FS12:
- in case of the punches, the basic library enables automatic measurement of geometrical sizes of the following: the total height, L0, working height L1, depth of convex (L0-L1), longer and shorter dimensions A and B of the shape tooling or diameter D for the round tooling and shaft diameter d1, d2
- measuring library for multi-tip punches and dies
- in case of dies the basic library enables automatic measurement the shape of profile of the inner bore
- visual quality control of working part
- the supply voltage 110V / 230V; 50-60Hz
- recommended operating temperature 20°C
- available control system languages: English, German, Polish (other languages available as an option on request)
- set of dedicated holders for punches and dies to facilitate work
Biblioteka podstawowa dla stempli umożliwia następujące pomiary:
- długość całkowita (L0),
- długość robocza (L1),
- głębokość czaszy (L0-L1),
- dłuższa i krótsza oś kształtu stempli nieokrągłych i średnica dla okrągłych, średnica trzonu (d1, d2),
- średnica głowy dla tolerowanych średnic głów w standardach 20/28; 25/32; 25/32 slotted oraz Pharma (d3).
- możliwy jest również pomiar wysokości grawerunku i kreski dzielącej w każdym miejscu części roboczej stempla.
Podstawowa biblioteka dla matryc umożliwia ocenę kształtu i jakości profilu otworu wewnętrznego z określeniem wartości maksymalnej i minimalnej. Funkcja ta szczególnie przydatna jest do określenia profilu zużycia otworu w matrycy. Urządzenie zapewnia analizę matryc zarówno jednokrotnych, jak i wielokrotnych.
- Zakres pomiarowy: średnica do 40 mm; wysokość 90,5 do 157 mm
- rozdzielczość: oś X , Y, Z : -/+ 0,001 mm
- czas pomiaru:
- ok. 40 sekund stempel okrągły pojedynczy,
- ok. 55 sekund stempel kształtowy pojedynczy,
- Komputer z Windows 10 lub MAC
- protokół net Framework 4.5
- zasilanie: 220 – 240 V / 110V; 50 – 60 Hz
System sterowania oraz protokół pomiarowy dostępny jest w języku:
- portugalskim (region Brazylia),
Characteristics of the transport box
Out of concern for the safety of the measuring machine Tool Inspector-2, Adamus company offers a specialized transport box. This black box secures, protects and allows for easy storage of the TI-2.
- Adjusted to the shape of the TI-2.
- Easy to assemble.
- Special protective space for the monitor.
- Mobility due to the mounted wheels.